Tissue and bone regeneration are just a few of the magnetic therapy benefits! What used to be a popular wisdom practice is now scientifically proven knowledge.
It alleviates the ailments caused by some pathologies and improves body alignment for proper functioning.
Magnetic therapy is an alternative medical treatment that is improving the quality of life for thousands of people around the world.
What is magnetic therapy?
It’s a treatment based on the use of magnetic fields. The high and low frequencies are manipulated to induce a change in the body’s ions and chemical processes.
The benefits are scientifically proven and are notable in terms of tissue and bone regeneration—also, its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects, among other things.
Where does magnet therapy come from?
It can be thought of as a contemporary and revolutionary treatment, but nothing is further from reality.
This procedure has been known for centuries as the cure of the magnet, and even an undocumented legend claims that it began in China around 4500 BC.
The Greeks also knew very well the regenerative powers of using magnets. In fact, the word magneto derives from the ancient Greek city of Magnesia, where magnetic material was exploited.
The truth is, technologies of the late twentieth century and so far in the twenty-first are still refining these procedures and discovering through research all the benefits that this type of therapy brings to humans.
In this sense, the medical and scientific community has excellent news for us. Since there are benefits in this treatment that decades ago were not even considered.
If you’ve already heard of magnet therapy, you may immediately relate it to the regeneration of tissues and bones; damaged by accidents or as a result of some pathology.
You’re also likely to assume it’s a pain relief and elimination treatment, and you’re actually right. But this alternative treatment covers many other aspects because it directly impacts the functioning of the human body.
10 benefits of magnetic therapy you did not know
- Combat the negative effects of aging by stimulating some antioxidant systems
- It also reduces the aging speed process of the muscles through the stimulation of collagen production. For this reason, this therapy is highly recommended for people over 40 years old, even if they don’t have any injury or ailment, as it helps to maintain youth in muscles and bones
- The therapy stimulates the body organism, activates the immune system, and helps raise defenses
- Magnet treatment is extremely relaxing and painless. For these reasons, it is often recommended to people suffering from the consequences of stress, who have tendinitis or difficult to undo muscle knots
- Effects of low-density currents and contributing to collagen production stimulate the production of calcium, which is why it is considered one of the most effective therapies for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- This treatment also has a trophic effect since it favors the increase in blood supply; the distribution of oxygen and nutrients to organ tissues. This contributes to the cellular regeneration of the internal organs, among other things
- Several of the aforementioned benefits, in combination, speed up the body’s healing and recovery processes
- It’s relaxing, stimulating, and with analgesic properties, in some cases (with the correct equipment and professional use) can act as a sedative. This is a virtue highly valued by people who suffer from excruciating ailments
- Helps maintain and balance the body’s natural magnetism. In that sense, many constant headaches can go away after treatment
- For athletes and people who lead very active lives, it is of great help since these regular therapies avoid wear and tear
The health benefits provided by this treatment abound, so we can only say that with the indicated devices, it’s effortless to apply, completely painless, and soothing.