No more excuses. You can now get your greens on the go! The first thing to understand is that any superfood can be turned into powder or capsules as a supplement.
The term “greens on the go” illustrates the idea that it is now easier for people to consume these superfoods and benefit from their nutrients anytime and wherever they go.
In the history of humanity, we’re probably the most supercharged generation. But at the same time the most malnourished and with more chronic diseases.
Modern diets are full of refined and industrialized foods that have eliminated minerals, vitamins, and nutrients essential for radiant and optimal health.
The best and fastest way to improve our health quickly and easily is to increase the intake of superfoods in any of their forms.
These nutrient-rich foods have a powerful effect on human health. No more excuses; get your greens on the go with any of your favorite supplements.
These foods are mostly raw and denser in nutrients than processed and cooked foods. Enzymes rich are also full of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and phytochemicals, which help protect against disease.
With lots of antioxidants, they have a wide therapeutic potential and anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Nutrition trends: greens on the go!
Superfood trends grow every day. More and more people realize that they feel better when added to their diet.
The concept of food as medicine is not new. Everyone acknowledges the value of eating well, the importance of diet, and certain foods’ potential for health and well-being.
The World Health Organization defines superfoods as those foods that meet at least three requirements.
Which are an excellent source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals; high in phytonutrients and antioxidant compounds such as vitamins A and E and beta-carotene; and low caloric density.
All of the factors that make superfoods can help reduce heart disease risk and other health conditions and disorders.
It may not be easy to consume enough nutrients necessary for optimal performance in our lives with our lifestyle. We have forgotten the true purpose of eating, which is to nourish our bodies.
Although refined, processed, fried, sweet, and fatty foods are the fastest and most readily available options, they are usually the cheapest.
We satisfy our appetite without getting the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals necessary to be vital with them.
From an early age, we began to have significant nutritional deficiencies that will ultimately affect our health and mood.
We are increasingly tired, and we turn to more exciting ones like coffee, colas, and simple sweets and carbohydrates in search of a fast energy fix.
So, what is a Superfood Powder good for?
In their natural form, superfoods can give your body the nutrition you need for optimal functioning and to prevent the development of certain diseases and debilitating conditions.
They are full of antioxidants that support the immune system, help detoxify us, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases, improving our physical health.
Superfood diet plan
Here’s an idea for the best food diet plan; 7 days a week to boost your diet with superfoods:
- Monday: Green leafy vegetables such as kale is one of the best things you can add to your diet to improve your health. They provide many antioxidants, folic acid, B12, iron for blood formation and beta-carotene for sight
- Tuesday: Eat some nuts and cereals. They improve the digestibility and nutritional value of any edible seed. Rich in vitamins A, B, C and provide live enzymes that help with digestion
- Wednesday: Eating crucifers such as cauliflower, broccoli or cabbage protects against cancer and other chronic diseases. These vegetables are full of antioxidants, vitamin C and selenium
- Thursday: Fermented foods are not only highly nutritious, they also promote the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria, which are so important for digestion. Try fermented vegetables, yogurt, kefir, tempeh or miso. You may want to read about probiotic foods
- Friday: Eat coconut. Coconut water is naturally rich in electrolytes that hydrate and alkalize the body. Coconut oil is one of the safest cooking oils at high temperatures, helps you lose weight and it’s compatible with immune function
- Saturday: Chlorella and spirulina, rich in antioxidants, increase immune function and can prevent disease. They supply protein, iron, magnesium, B vitamins, beta carotene and omega-3 fats. Add a spoonful of both to your smoothies
- Sunday: Give your diet an antioxidant boost with acai berries or maqui berries. These super berries protect cells from oxidative stress and premature aging. Try them in milkshake
<<Be critical of the content you read on the internet. The obsession with expensive and exotic superfoods makes us forget other common healthy foods such as apples, eggs, salmon, yogurt, oranges, or broccoli.>>
Try superfoods gradually and see if they are beneficial to your health by incorporating them into your usual diet.
Also, read the comments of other people who can help you, and always when in doubt, consult with your health professional.